The New York Auto Fest, and LIGRA member, is proud to be hosting the Long Island Wing Festival. Featuring Classic Cars, Hot Rods, Wings, Food Trucks & Craft Beers!
The event will be open to the public 10am-5pm. The event space is 180,000 sq. feet. We are making this a full family friendly event. Some of the events for the day will be a classic car show with over 300 classic cars, Face Painting, bounce house and balloon artists for the children, a beer garden with 30 different craft beer vendors and 15 food trucks of all varieties of food.
We’re excited to bring a talented team of event coordinators and industry experts to provide a high quality event for vendors, car owners and attendees of all ages!
Some of the types of food trucks are as follows:
- Blondies Bake Shop (all types of desserts)
- Mr.Smiths Seafood (Fish, Shrimp, Gumbos, Hushpuppies)
- Delizzia’s Panini (Gourmet Panini’s)
- Empenada Sonata (Empenada’s and plantain cups)
- Kannoli Kings (gormet sweet and savory cannoli)
- Chiddy’s Cheesesteaks
- All American Wontons (American twist on chinease favorite)
- Mel’s Magickal Meals (Hot dogs with original twisted toppings)
- Big Black Food Truck (3x chopped champion Marc Bynum’s food truck serving all types of food truck favorite’s)
The wing competition will have three categories hottest wing, best flavor and fan favorite.