ASE 609 Certification
As of January 1st, 2018, the new EPA’s regulation pertaining to the restriction of the sale of all 134a Freon over two (2) pounds to only those technicians that have either a 608 or 609 certification
To help keep you our members in compliance to with the new EPA 609 regulations that are taking effect January 1st, 2018.
We will be holding certification classes at our office on the following dates and times.
Wednesday January 31st at 7:00PM
Tuesday February 13th at 7:00PM
Monday March 5th at 1:00PM
Monday March 5th at 7:00PM
Monday April 2nd at 7:00PM
The cost is
• LIGRA members is $25.00
• nonmembers Ligra member is $75.00
Classes sizes are limited you must RSVP to us at 631-755-5550 or 609@LIGRA.com
Our address is 270 Spagnoli road suite 203, Melville, NY
LIGRA IS YOUR RESOURCE
FOR HEALTH PLANS & EMPLOYEE BENEFITS.
With the pending changes to the Affordable Care Act. (ACA). We at LIGRA, are working to stay ahead of events and keep you aware of all changes to you and your employee health benefits.
These are some of the health insurance options we offer:
• An overview of the Trump Executive order
• Guidance and support on ACA and Exchange eligibility compliance for you and your employees.
• One stop service from the time you enroll, through renewal, and all your needs and questions throughout the year.
• Easy monthly billing
• New Employee Benefit Plan Options from Oxford, Empire BC/BS, Emblem, Guardian Dental, HealthPlex Dental and supplemental plans from Colonial!
• Health Advocate, a claims and medical management service to all LIGRA members enrolled in health benefits.
Contact our LIGRA office, to review your options available only through LIGRA Health insurance plans, answer your questions, and assist with enrollment in a new health plan.
office 631-755-5550 or email Insurance@LIGRA.com
LIGRA is committed to keeping you informed, we look forward to working with you in the future.
The Long Island Gasoline Retailers Association is a non-profit trade association located in New York State. We’ve worked across the state and locally for 86 years to aggressively defend the small-scale, independent business owners who comprise our membership.