Welcome to the New York Vehicle Inspection Program! Keep New York Skies Clear
NYVIP2 Message No. 278 NYVIP3 Ordering + Contingency Final
NYVIP2 Message No. 274 2nd REMINDER: IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW NYVIP3 CONTRACT
|NYVIP2 Message No. 271||IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW NYVIP3 CONTRACT|
Step 1 – Station Account Registration
Register Existing Facility
Register your Station to gain access to complete a Station Participation Agreement, manage Station information and purchase NYVIP3 equipment.
- Your user name is the same as your facility number.
- Create a password.
- Your newly created account will allow you access to execute a station participation agreement.
Step 2 – Sign Station Participation Agreement
Complete NYVIP3 Station Participation Agreement online to become eligible to purchase equipment for your Station.
- The Station Participation Agreement is the contract between your station and Opus Inspection.
- Your electronic signature (acceptance) will execute the contract.
Step 3 – Order Equipment
ORDER NYVIP3 EQUIPMENT
- We offer wired and wireless options for all level packages. Simply choose the package that best fits your needs.
- We offer Purchase or Operating Lease options for payment.
- Your equipment will be delivered with an Installation Manual and access to step-by-step video instructions. Operating software will be preinstalled, and peripherals will be plug and play. A dedicated help desk will be available to assist users by phone